Saturday 11 May 2013

House for my Cyborg

For this session with the tutors we were required to hang up both our cyborg as well as a vague idea for the house for our cyborg. We were then mixed up and each of us were assigned to someone else's work, from that we had to interpret what the cyborg did and to read the house visually (without reading the text). This exercise gave me a better understand of how strong pictures are and how to lay them out.




After the exercise, each group had to see the tutor to get feedback from them. The feedback that I got was that I could make the distances of each room to be a larger distance e.g. putting a room in north pole and another in the south pole. Also, I could have the portals either on the floor or the roofs rather than just to have it on the side walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment